MaiA S2: Compact stereo amplifier with timeless design & future-proof technology!
Our original MaiA was a compact integrated amplifier with ultimate input flexibility, that avoids compromising the sound quality. It is offering all digital and analogue input options you can dream of combined with an amplifier stage, that delivers outstanding tube-like sound (Flying Mole modules) and a high-class 24bit/192kHz D/A converter stage. Now it is time to introduce our MaiA into our S2 product line with modern looks, a new all-aluminium case and improved board layout. The astonishing feature-set remains the same as before!
Despite its small size, 9 source devices can be connected simultaneously:
- High-quality phono MM + high output MC preamp
- 3 analogue line level inputs (2x RCA, 1x 3,5mm jack)
- XMOS asynchronous USB 24bit/192kHz input for computer audio
- Digital coax input (up to 24bit/192kHz)
- 2 Toslink inputs (up to 24bit/96kHz)
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming (aptX capable) input with dedicated antenna
The improved case and board layout result in better shielding of electromagnetic interference further improving the already excellent audio performance: No matter which input you choose, a real musical sound with lifelike characteristics is guaranteed.